[WriteLog] OK contest score submission

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] OK contest score submission
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 21:53:39 -0000
Bill, having just done this, I think I might remember what I did --

In WL File menu, Export > ASCII by band to your desktop

Open the exported file in Notepad, select and copy each band's QSOs into a
new text file for each band, naming them something like 14W9OL.txt,
21W9OL.txt, etc.  I had five of these to do, 80 through 10, saving each to
desktop..  I check each of these carefully.

In WL, Contest>Create summary sheet, and do the editing/. filling blanks.
This will come out as an
RTF file, but I save it as plain TXT for submission.

In WL>Contest> create a Cabrillo file to use as a dupe check. (Or maybe they
will possiobly use it for RTTY as they do for the other OK/OM DX contest
shown on their website.)

In my e-mail program, Outlook Express, I prepare a message for Milos, with
subject
W9OL OKRTTY 2002 Logs.  I attach each of the files created above, and list
them in the body of the message, convey my thanks for the contest, and send
it off.

There may be easier ways to do this, but as long as they ask for separate
logs for each band, this is what I've done for contests like this one,
JARTS, etc. which don't yet say they'll take Cabrillo.

Have never had one of these multi-submissions bounce yet.   We'll see.

73,

Jon     K1US