[WriteLog] MMTTY V1.63

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY V1.63
From: majrabsr@rconnect.com (Major Ron)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:57:14 -0000
Hi All,

I installed MMTTY 1.63 yesterday and am amazed at the difference! The new
version copies weak signals perfectly that could not be copied with the
earlier version. I switched between versions on different computers using
the same rigs and settings as with the prior version. Results are such that
upgrading is highly recommended. Nothing needs to be done with the plug-in
for WriteLog.

BTW, I installed WL 10.37B a couple of weeks ago. It just keeps getting
better and better.

Kudos to Wayne and Ron and to the MMTTY author.

73,
Ron, KA9ALC