[WriteLog] module update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] module update
From: amckay@rabun.net (McKay)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 13:03:31 -0500
Guys
Steve, N9OH, has updated the Georgia QSO Party module on his download page.
There was a glitch, especially for in-state guys, but the new version is
fine. If you have previously downloaded the module you might want to
download the new version which ends in "4".
    I have asked a number of questions in the past year and each one has
been answered quickly and correctly by the folks on this reflector. I don't
really know how we ever operated back in the 60s, prior to computers, solid
state etc. Hi.
73 and Happy Holidays to all
Archie, K4GA