[WriteLog] PTT keying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PTT keying
From: k0fg@arrl.net (Fred)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 13:05:33 -0600
I installed the XP service pack 1, now whenever I start Writelog it keys =
the radio.  I must power off the radio to release the ptt.  Then when =
running Writelog, any time I key the radio it remains keyed until I =
power off the radio.  The radio is not recognized by the program, just =
no radio present.  The same type problems are found in Log-EQF, no radio =
found, and the PTT keying unless I turn off both RTS and DTR keying, =
then it does not key when Log-EQF is started.

All was working fine until I had a cable modem installed, then I =
downloaded the service pack, and that's when the heartaches began.

Anyone have any ideas, short of scraping XP.

Fred, K0FG

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---