[WriteLog] Soundcard Mic in muting

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Soundcard Mic in muting
From: don@hfradio.com (Don Melcher)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 12:41:11 -0800
I thought I had figured this one out before - but maybe not. When I use
the sound card DVK it mutes the mic input into the computer. I thought I
had figured out a way to make it stop - but it has been a while since I
played with this. The idea is to plug the mic into the mic in on the
computer, and computer audio out into the radio mic input - and avoid an
additional interface like a rig blaster. Anybody know the answer?

Don
W6ZO

multipart/alternative
  text/html