[WriteLog] rttywrite9 as a stand alone program

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rttywrite9 as a stand alone program
From: tashland@nethtc.net (T&R)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 12:10:43 -0600
I stumbled across something this morning.  I have been searching for a =
GOOD program to use with my Hal P38 outside of contesting.  MY general =
logging program doesn't provide for my Hal board.  I dug into the ham =
directory and came across the rttywrite9 program and double clicked it =
and low and behold it started decoding.  I tried Alt-K and it brought up =
the type ahead window.  I clicked transmit and it put the Hal into =
transmit mode.  Has anyone used rttywrite outside of contests as a =
general rtty program?  I like my P38 and really don't want to use =
anything else at this time. I didn't realize it would work as a stand =
alone program.  Maybe this is a well kept secret.  Any thoughts?
73,
Terry, WK0F

multipart/alternative
  text/html