[WriteLog] upgrade

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] upgrade
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:39:17 -0600
My yearly upgrade is due in December and I received the new software and
license today.
As usual the install and license registration went smoothly.

I had taken the precaution of copying all edited files such as friends.ini
and namedmul.ini to a safe place prior to the install.
After the install was complete, I moved them back to Programs which
overwrote the default installed versions. I already keep a copy of
writelog.ini in a safe place for emergencies but a upgrade install has never
previously altered that.

Just a reminder for those with edited versions.

Happy New Year to fellow WL users and you DosDiehards as well.

Is your family tree evergreen or deciduous?

W9OL, Bill H. in Chicagoland