[WriteLog] Horizontal Bandmap?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Horizontal Bandmap?
From: don@hfradio.com (Don Melcher)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:34:17 -0800
Don't think so - this IS a feature I had asked for previously - along
with being able to NAME the window as to which radio it is - i.e.:
FT1000D, IC756PRO, Top, Bottom, Left, Right, S&P, RUN - whatever makes
it easier to use.

I put the band map for the bottom radio on the log entry window on the
left, along with it's speaker/headphone on the left channel, and it is
the bottom radio on the stack of two - usually the S&P radio - but it
WOULD be nice to make the Band Map horizontal - though I suspect
difficult to implement - especially if you want to choose between
horizontal and vertical. But NAMING them should not be difficult.

Don
W6ZO