[WriteLog] Right and Left Channels?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Right and Left Channels?
From: ken caruso" <wo1n@arrl.net (ken caruso)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 02:37:51 -0500
 I've been working to get on RTTY with my station. Although I can hear audio
from both my main (right channel) and sub (left channel) receivers, the
Rttyrite decoder will only decode the audio from the sub receiver (left
channel). At this point I am about 99% convinced its a problem with my sound
card.

 Ordinarily I'd have this swapped out but for some reason removing the
original sound card and trying to put in a new/different card puts my system
into a Win 98 tailspin that you all don't want to hear about.

 However, since I can hear the right channel audio fine through the sound
card subsystem, is there something I might have set up incorrectly
preventing the audio from being decoded from the right channel?

Setup:
WL V10.37B
Win 98 hybrid (not quite SE, but almost) on a P90 (I know, get a new
computer...)
AZTECH ISA Sound Card with Washington 16 chip set
FT1000D using the Line out with stereo cable to Sound card line in

Thanks,

Ken
WO1N