[WriteLog] phantom popup screen

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] phantom popup screen
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:52:49 -0600
Using the latest WL on a XP 1.7 machine.

Occasionally I would see a blue outlined window popup and disappear.
It was so fast that I never saw a single word.

As everything kept working without a single crash or lockup I didn't worry.

Could I have been seeing a "Saving your log" popup window?
As it was too quick to read I'm guessing at the message.

I do run email at the same time visible on a second monitor.
Of course there are small other programs such as the rotor and little
applets.

You May be a CheeseHead if: You were unaware there is a legal drinking age.

W9OL, Bill H. in Chicagoland