[WriteLog] IC-746 and the MFJ-434

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IC-746 and the MFJ-434
From: Zev.Darack@banklink.com (Darack, Zev)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:36:18 -0500
I have an MFJ-434 that I use with my IC-746 but the less expensive and
better route to take would be to use Writelog as your voicekeyer.

The help files and Writelog page have tips on how to setup the cables.  I
got my DVK as a gift.  Been too lazy to put the cable together for writelog
but I did buy the parts hihi

73,
Zev N2WKS