[WriteLog] Telenet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Telenet
From: k9mi@arrl.net (Mike Brown)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:45:38 +0000
Still not a WriteLog user (yet, but it's coming) but I am an XP user. To =
use
the built in telnet program, get a command prompt up (Start, Run and type=
 in
CMD, then enter) and just type the word "telnet". Then "set localecho" so
you can see what you're typing to the cluster. Then, I use "open  cluster
w9zrx.net". Hope this didn't confuse the issue, but that is what works fo=
me in the built in Telnet in XP. Sorry for bandwidth if I got off the
orginal question.=0D
=0D
Mike K9MI=0D
=0D