[WriteLog] two soundcard audio control

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] two soundcard audio control
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:29:23 +0000
Walter,

You will have to tell MMTTY which sound card to use.

In the stand alone version, go to Options, Setup MMTTY and then choose the
MISC tab. There you can set the Device ID. 0 is you first card, 1 is the
second one. You can also select which channel, left or right, your audio is on.

In the plug-in version, this is Options, Setup.

Good luck

Jerry, W6IHG