[WriteLog] comparison with the competition. input requested

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] comparison with the competition. input requested
From: rick.commo@verizon.net (Rick Commo)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:14:03 -0800
>> With all due respect to Alan, this is the Writelog reflector. I don't
>>know if the N1MM program has its own reflector, but am getting a
>>little tired of seeing these messages.
>>
>>73
>>Ed

Calm your liver (or "Cahm ya livah" as they would say in New England).  ;-)

These posts are by invitation of Wayne, the author of WriteLog.  He is
seeking info on N1MM specifically.  Here is a snippet of Wayne's post of
1/12/2003.

==I invite you to reply either privately directly to me, or via the
==list, but please choose only one, not both.

Cheers & 73s,
-rick