[WriteLog] CW and Call entry window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW and Call entry window
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:58:09 -0600
Hi Bruce,

You do this with the '+' key that logs the call and sends the QRZ message
with the following WriteLog.ini entries as noted on my web site:

"Option: Send full call on correction

WriteLog, by default, sends at least two letters of a corrected call when
the + key is pressed (which logs the call and sends the 'QRZ' message). Some
people like sending the full call again signifying the correction rather
than just the partial call. This can be addressed in the Writelog.ini file
in the [Configuration] section.

Full Call:
CwSendPartialCallCorrections=0  (where 0 is zero)

Partial Call:
CwSendPartialCallCorrections=1"

If it's something different, let us know.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com

I believe this has been mentioned - - but don't have the info at hand.

A few revisions ago WriteLog had a feature that if the call in the entry
field was either not
completly filled in or if a change was needed prior to the actual letter you
want to correct
being sent it could be changed and - SENT CORRECTLY.

This feature seems to be gone.

Hopefully I have explained this clear enough.   Will someone enlighten me as
to why this change
was made and if it will be changed back?

thanks,
Bruce - N1LN
( K5PTC - Pesky Texan Contest Club )