[WriteLog] Rtty

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rtty
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun Jan 26 13:50:50 2003
What you describe is a problem when using MMTTY version 1.63.  If you
are using the MMTTY plug-in for WriteLog and using MMTTY version 1.63,
then go back to 1.62 if possible.

If you are using WriteLog's RTTY sound card interface and using AFSK, make
sure you have "LSB is really FSK..." checked under the Bands menu in the main
WL window.

Other than that, it should work all the time.  There is no way to toggle the
F-keys
on or off.

73, Don