[WriteLog] Severe:V10 Not Installed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Severe:V10 Not Installed
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon Jan 27 12:16:17 2003
It could be that something was corrupted by McAfee.  Also, you should ALWAYS
reboot
your machine after installing a 3rd party module, or plug-in or any upgrade of
WriteLog.
If you don't, you are likely to get an error if you try installing another
upgrade.  For instance,
let say you do an upgrade of WriteLog to the new version, then try to install
the MMTTY-plug in.
You will get an error.

There are problems with installing the MMTTY plug-in on some machine that run
the McAfee
Anti-Virus software.  These problems are well documented in a page written by
Mike, KH6ND,
and placed on my WriteLog website.  See the MMTTY Troubleshooting Guide (page 7)
for the link to Mike's excellent writeup along with other MMTTY troubleshooting
help.

www.geocities.com/writelog

73, Don