[WriteLog] Setup for SSCW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Setup for SSCW
From: penwiper@bis.midco.net (Phillip Walker)
Date: Mon Jan 27 20:49:12 2003
What I use Writelog for is CW contest. I've found the "F" Buttons for the
messages OK and now how do I set it up to call CQTEST OR CQSS? The big
problem what key do I hit to make the computer acknowledge the contact and
call CQ again. Never try to figure this out when tired!
All I have is the Computer and Writelog. No other devices hooked up. I have
been using TRlog and am spoiled by it. I will try to get my act together
before another contest. HELP!!!

                                                   Phillip M Walker - K0VX
                                                   Mandan ND
                                                   penwiper@bis.midco.net