[WriteLog] 160m Score Correction

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 160m Score Correction
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 22:40:14 2003
Hello All,

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions of how to fix WL incorrectly
scoring my CQ 160 log.

Here was the problem.  In the writelog.ini file, there is a [Multipliers]
section.  In this section there is a "CallPrefix" command that must be set
properly in order for WL to score the mults correctly.

For my QTH in Florida the command should be:
[Multipliers]
CallPrefix=W4

I discovered that it was actually set with the W4 as w4, ie., lower case, as
follows:
[Multipliers]
CallPrefix=w4

Changing w4 to W4 corrected the problem.  Funny, but this lower case w4 has
been in the writelog.ini file for a verrrrrrrrry loooooooong time, so no
tellling how many scores have been incorrect, hi.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450