[WriteLog] Logging AH3D with WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Logging AH3D with WriteLog
From: snichols@mvosprey.com (Scott Nichols)
Date: Sat Feb 1 07:13:29 2003
I sucessfully edited the WL_CTY.dat file for AH3D, but TWO things have
to be done:

1) Add AH3D to the Johnston I. section, and
2) Remove AH3D from the United States section

Then run ReadCTY...

That worked for me...I can't find the UTILITIES Country/w option Bill
spoke of...Where is it ?

73, Scott VE1OP