[WriteLog] SSB control question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SSB control question
From: garry@ni6t.com (Garry Shapiro)
Date: Sun Feb 2 00:22:07 2003

Gary:

Yes, that is why the mic has to go to the soundcard mic input, even if there
is no need or intent modify the buffers, if one intends to use both the mic
and the buffers.

It one does not intend to modify buffer contents on the fly, the soundcard
output could go the Patch input on the radio, but the mic input is "live' in
that case.

Garry

Garry