[WriteLog] Multipliers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Multipliers
From: party@about9.freeserve.co.uk (Chris)
Date: Sun Feb 2 10:54:16 2003
Hi All
         Installed WL V10.38D last week, very pleased with all features
especially band map and soundboard keyer, however I cannot get my head around
the multipliers in the packet spots window, I understand it ok for CQWW etc,
but ARRL DX outside W/VE ??, when will it put a M beside a call to tell me that
it is a new state that I have now worked in my log??, if the text that came
with the spot in the TNC dump window also appeared in the packet spot window
then I could see myself if it was a MI or a PA....., same would apply to IOTA
contest, could it pick up the EU-115 in the text to tell me its a
Multiplier....???
How do the rest of you work this situation or what am I missing.

Chris
(MI0LLL)