[WriteLog] Windows 2000 Professional

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Windows 2000 Professional
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon Feb 3 22:22:46 2003
Hi Alan,

You will need to change your CW from an LPT port to a serial port; that is
the only change. LPT keying on NT, 2000, and XP is not available out of the
box. There are lots of people on 2000 and it's a great operating system, at
least compared to Windows 98!

CU...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com