[WriteLog] USING MMTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] USING MMTTY
From: roofus@sbcglobal.net (Dennis)
Date: Thu Feb 6 00:18:14 2003
I have WL running with the MMTTY plug-in and everything looks good.  I have
used MMTTY stand alone and it works fine. When using it with WL I press the F2
key and my rig goes to TX and the message shows on Rttyrite but nothing is
sent.  I am using a Rigblaster Plus and watching it I see it does not do into
the TX (DIGITAL) mode.  I found out that for CW I had to put a cord from the
Rigblaster CW to the rig KEY jack. What am I missing here for RTTY?  I could
use MMTTY stand alone this weekend but would like to learn WL if it kills me.

One more question   YEH RIGHT.  If you were to use the W5XD/K5DJ Multi-Keyer
does that take the place of the Rigblaster?

As Always, thanks.

Dennis AB8NI