[WriteLog] CU in test next we.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CU in test next we.
From: dash23254@hotmail.com (Daniel VE2SB)
Date: Thu Feb 6 13:07:56 2003
HI all, in few minutes for 10 days I will going for my country house, about
120 km north/Montreal in FN36 and yesterday snow storm 25 cm. Hope to cu in
the contest, have fun. I hope I'm ready anyway many thanks to all of you who
give me an answer to my many questions. You did so generously, I've never
seen so many people so eager and proud to offer their knowledge. With what
you did for me (and others) that it is for what I'm so proud to be a
radioamateur. And remember don't smoke a cigar before the end of the
contest;-)

Aurevoir, cul.
-
Daniel VE2SB

Chaleureux 73 & Salutations au QRA familial.
Best 73 & God bless your family.

* LA VIE EST TROP COURTE POUR NE PAS FUMER LE CIGARE *
* LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR NOT SMOKING CIGAR *