[WriteLog] WPX Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WPX Contest
From: rojomn@charter.net (rojomn)
Date: Fri Feb 7 08:51:34 2003
And even better, save them to a separate directory so that you can get them
to set up again in the future if and when you goof it up. Since WriteLog
incorrectly saves all data for the ini in one place it will overwrite every
time you change a contest or to a different contest using different
configuration. This can be very confusing so I would keep a copy of my ini
file for each contest with the contest file in a separate directory for
later use. Maybe some day that will change and this will not be needed!