[WriteLog] ICOM

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ICOM
From: Zev.Darack@banklink.com (Darack, Zev)
Date: Mon Feb 10 20:16:14 2003
>From what I am reading it seems like YPLog does this and therefore it can be
done.  I believe what you are trying to say is that if all rigs in the CT17
are on the same address then they all go to the same freq and WL is desinged
to talk to only one rig on one com port so you can't give it two CI-V
addresses.

I have asked for the support of this in the past and would use it if it were
available.

My suggestion for how to implement:

In INI file set two commslot's to the same com port

In Port Setup set two rigs to icom rigs of different types (if they are the
same rig then change the CI-V address on one of the rigs)

Implement logic in Writelog: if commslotX=commslotY and (rigX=Icom and
rigY=Icom) then open commslotX and do not open commslotY

73,
Zev N2WKS