[WriteLog] Out Of Focus

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Out Of Focus
From: rfedor@cloudnet.com (Ralph Fedor)
Date: Wed Feb 12 22:17:49 2003
A question: When connected to the Cluster and with bandmaps for both radios
  open, is it possible to click on a spot in the "non-run" bandmap and send
  that call sign to the "non-run" radio and log -- without changing the
keyboard
  and radio focus away from the "run" radio and log? In otherwords I just
  want to load the call so I can try working that station on another band when
the run stops.

  If I click on something in the "non-run" bandmap, it changes the keyboard
  and radio focus away from the run radio.  Most of the time this is OK,
but I'd like
  to be able to not change the focus.

Maybe this is covered somewhere --- but I haven't found it in a help file.

Thanks -
Ralph  -  K0IR