[WriteLog] SmartEnterKey

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SmartEnterKey
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Fri Feb 14 08:37:14 2003
The original question was: "Could someone explain what smart
enter is?"

W5XD explained: The "secret" is that one function has two different names.
The "Special Message Accelerator Keys" section tells about the "Enter sends
exch/QRZ" function. That's "SmartEnter" in the INI file.

I'm not sure I quite get this.  I understand Special Message Accelerator
Keys and "Enter sends exch/QRZ", but what is the relationship with the INI
entry SmartEnterKey=0/1?  If I have the INI entry SmartEnterKey=1, does that
just mean that WriteLog will open with the "Enter sends exch/QRZ" enabled
(checked) instead of not enabled (unchecked)?  That's it?

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU