[WriteLog] Check Call Window -OK

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Check Call Window -OK
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Sun Feb 23 18:32:22 2003
As is true of most things in life the OK takes getting use to.  As an
approximate 5 year user of WriteLog the OK now makes sense to me and I
never think about it.  But, there was a time when I would look at it and
say to myself "OK, OK what does that mean."  If Wayne changes this a few
years from now the new users will be saying "_____ , what the heck does

For me at first a simple "Wrkd" vs "Need" would have been good.  However,
by now seeing the call, OK, and a blank line all compute in my brain.