[WriteLog] Beam Heading Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Beam Heading Problem
From: dklim@crosslink.net (DaveK)
Date: Wed Feb 26 10:11:15 2003
Hello All,
Two weeks ago I got the latest version of WL.  In loading in the Qth
coordinates, I find the beam heading to be way off. For example, from
Virginia to the UK, the beam heading is about 4 degrees and some 300
miles away.  I discussed this with K4JA & K9JY Scot. I even used the
K4JA coordinates.  Same problem.
I load WL into my two PC's (  PII and P4)  with WIN98,  same problem.
 I don't have such problem with DX4WIN.
There must be a setup problem I am doing wrong but what .  its simple.
 this does not make sense.
any help appreciated, 73 Dave W4JVN