[WriteLog] SSB Files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SSB Files
From: Zev.Darack@banklink.com (Darack, Zev)
Date: Thu Feb 27 17:59:38 2003
Not exactly sure what you are trying to do but here is what I can say:

If you want to use the writelog feature where it sends the call sign based
on what you type in the call field then you must record messages a.wav b.wav
c.wav etc... 1.wav 2.wav 3.wav etc... And then setup the  SSB message to
sent %c for the callsign and <msgX.wav> for the exchange where msgx.wav is
the name of a recording of the exchange.

Hope this helps.

73,
Zev N2WKS

Got writelog networked last night using WL generates sound and will be M2
this weekend.