[WriteLog] Rascal

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rascal
From: we2k@stny.rr.com (Mel Snitchler)
Date: Sat Mar 8 15:12:55 2003
    Hello Phil, not sure if I sent the first message, fingers got in the way.
I got the new cable and hooked it up all ok but now I have another problem.  As
you know I'm using the Kenwood 850S with the RASCAL & MMTTY in the FSK mode on
the radio. I can now receive all OK but when I transmit people are telling me
that I'm in REVERSE.mode. On the 850 there is a button labeled REV & when I hit
it and xmit all is OK. To be able to revive I have to return back to normal.
Not sure how to resolve this problem. Any help would be appreciated.  I have
read all the help files in MMTTY & writelog,MMTTY but nothing relates  to this
problem .