[WriteLog] SO2R SETUP with WRITELOG

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R SETUP with WRITELOG
From: py5eg@inepar.com.br (py5eg)
Date: Sat Mar 15 14:02:42 2003
Hi Folks:

      Problem:
      Everything is working fine except that the automatic rig control
is not working

       I'm using the following setup for SO2R
       2 x FT1000 Mark V
       Pentium III computer windows 98
       Writelog version 10.40
       SO2R - Array solutions WX0B with a LPT1 cable to PC
       TOP TEN decoders to share all antennas.

       When using manual operation on the SO2R box, all is ok radio A
and Radio B  audio and transmit.
       When switching to automatic  through the PC with Writelog  the
system does not work, maintain radio A always connected.

       Can somebody help me how to fix the problem?

       Thanks in advance

       Oms PY5EG