[WriteLog] Limit of QSO's in General Log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Limit of QSO's in General Log
From: 9h1za@onvol.net (Vladimir Krylov)
Date: Wed Mar 19 21:44:03 2003
Dear freinds,
Couple days ago I lost about 66,500 QSO's (which means all my General Log of
"Writelog 10.30B") after importing last contest
into it. The procedure of importing was done successfully. So I have discovered
the disaster at the next day - 1025 QSO only?
Most likely the reason is - the exceeding of some limit of the quantity of the
QSO's you can post into the General Log.
I have checked this using the data from Turbolog. It was possible to import in
this log 66,500 QSO's but you will have only about 1,000 QSO's (from the
beginning of the log) after restarting it. Importing 60,000 QSO's (may be 3,000
to 5,000 more) is OK.
Please give me any comments on this. Maybe this problem (if it exists) is
solved with the latest versions?
Thanks in advance.
Vlad
9H1ZA