[WriteLog] JIDX CW CONTEST

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] JIDX CW CONTEST
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Thu Apr 10 11:48:57 2003
Unless I'm missing something here that is what you should be seeing.
Stations outside Japan contact only JA stations and record the prefecture
number in the exchange. If you were in Japan you would record the DX station
info. My mult window (Contest, Show Multipliers) shows prefectures only.

Be sure when you choose the contest to choose Outside of Japan in the list.

Don VE3XD