[WriteLog] Band Summary inconsistancies

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Band Summary inconsistancies
From: jrp@dim.com (Jeffrey Pych)
Date: Tue Apr 22 07:21:03 2003
Hello,

I recently operated abroad on vacation using WriteLog
in dxpedition mode.  The band summary and the reports
have some errors in them.  For example, in one wl file,
I had two QSO's on 15m PH, but the band summary
shows the two QSO's but no DX (e.g. zero countries).

In the reports, there is a column for 15M PH, but the
column has no entries (all zeros).

The QSO count is less than the actual number of QSO's
in the log, but maybe it doesn't count the dupes.

I am using WriteLog version 10.36G.  Has anyone else
run across this problem?

Thanks,
Jeff, KI0RO