[WriteLog] A newbie question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] A newbie question
From: jan-eric.rehn@telia.com (Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - 7S3A)
Date: Sat Apr 26 09:45:20 2003
Hello,

I'm a newbie with Writelog for RTTY and have a simple
question.

How do I get the cursor to go directly to the RCVD field
instead of S in RST when I put a call in the CALL field?
I like to have the RST field there IF someone is sending
anything else than 599, but would like the cursor to go
directly to the RCVD field from start.

I have tried to follow the instructions by AA5AU but I
haven't succeded with this yet...

73 de Jan (7S3A in the SP DX RTTY Contest)

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Contest call: 7S3A
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - ICQ: 11074897
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000 and WRTC-2002