[WriteLog] Logging TX4PG???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Logging TX4PG???
From: pawel@sp7ps.pl (Pawel SP7PS)
Date: Fri May 2 05:22:18 2003
Hello Joe,

You can do it easily. Close WriteLog and go to folder of WL. Do following
steps:
1. Find subfolder "Programs" and next file "wl_cty.dat".
2. Edit this file, find Marquesas Island.
3. In string of exceptional callsign add TX4PG.
4. Save the file and close.
5. Go to Windows "START" button, find the WriteLog catalogue and choose
small utility program "Convert CTY to WriteLog".
6. Make conversion and it is ready. Your Marquesas Isl. Is in the WL
database.

73's
Pawel, SP7PS
http://sp7ps.pl