[WriteLog] ADI file foramt

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ADI file foramt
From: pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Fri May 2 17:45:12 2003
Hello Clive,

As far as I can see, Writelog uses <RST_RCVD:3>599 for most CW/RTTY contess,
UNLESS it is one of the SM6SRW modules, in which case it often shows up as
something else.

I have to admit to not having tried it with the Sprint modules though.

However, if the RST Rcv'd entry is not there, or not correct, you can easily
correct it in Wordpad.
If I come across this, I usually use Search & Replace to correct it, or - if
it is missing entirely, (as is POWER), then replace <MODE:2>CW with both, as
the mode is usually the one field that stays the same for the whole contest.

Hope that helps a little............

Vy 73 for now,
Phil GU0SUP