[WriteLog] DAYTON RTTY FORUM UPDATE/CHANGE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DAYTON RTTY FORUM UPDATE/CHANGE
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Fri May 2 23:21:05 2003
On behalf of Frank Fallon, N2FF, I'm pleased to announce there
is a favorable change in the schedule for this year's RTTY Forum
at the Dayton Hamvention.

Just today, Frank was able to secure a more favorable time for the
forum.  The RTTY Forum will now take place on Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
in Room 1.  So both the time and room number have changed.  The
Forum will run from 10 - 11 a.m. in Room One on Saturday, May 17.

The subject of this year's RTTY Forum is:

"Ten Sure Fire Ways to Improve QSO counts in RTTY Contests"

George W1ZT, Jay WS7I and myself will each give a presentation on
what each of us think are the 10 top ways to improve your count and
score.  Does increasing your QSO count improve your score?  Stop
by and find out.  It should be an interesting forum.  I hope you can join us.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com