[WriteLog] Re: unknown carrier

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: unknown carrier
From: k4sb@earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Fri May 9 15:31:56 2003
For about the last week, there has been a dual tone carrier here on 20
at 14093.26 and
another at 14091.30. Signal strength is not that great but give a good
sharp peak, well above what would be needed to copy.

My RTTY filters are set at 600 hz ( I'm deaf as a pine tree above 1200
hz ).

Have turned off the other computer, both monitors, and everything
else, but it's still there. Only way I can get it to go away is by
turning off the Omni. ):>

Just replaced the sound card with a super duper Sound Blaster PCI 16.
Have disabled all the functions except the input and output.

Any ideas or anyone else hearing it?

73
Ed