[WriteLog] OT: Problem solved with Cabrillo Tools and Windows XP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] OT: Problem solved with Cabrillo Tools and Windows XP
From: guido.ted@tin.it (Guido Tedeschi)
Date: Sun Jun 1 18:27:39 2003
Thanks to everybody for the suggestions.
I downloaded and installed the SUN Java Runtime, instead of MS VM, because
the MS Java VM is not more available from Microsoft for some legal
problems...
Now I found the file on a russian ftp server and, after installing it, all
is working fine.
I think that Cabrillo tools uses some MS custom non standard Java classes
and this is why they are not working with the standard SUN JRE.
If anyone has the same problem:
ftp://ftp.iem.ac.ru/windows/microsoft/java/msjavx86.exe
Ciao, 73 and thanks
Guido, ik2bcp