[WriteLog] RTTY Contest Records

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Contest Records
From: llindblom@juno.com (llindblom@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 3 09:16:23 2003
Don, thanks for all the effort and time you put into this.  Only one question,
when do you sleep or do you?

73
Larry W0ETC

--- "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net> wrote:

With the sale of the RTTY Journal to CQ and the future of the
RTTY Journal website unknown (although I've been told it will stay
for a while anyway),  I've decided to capture the RTTY Records
and have placed them at http://rttycontesting.com/records.html.

The records were taken verbatim, copied into a text file, then
converted to Excel.  I then updated each one to the latest known
official results, spruced them up a bit and uploaded them to the website.
I also made new records pages for those contests that were not on
the RJ website such as the Anatolian contest and TARA RTTY Sprint.
I'm working on the OK WW RTTY Records now and hope to add
the RTTY Sprints Records in the future.

Thanks to Bill Henry for allowing me to capture these records.  And
a special thanks to Eddie, G0AZT, who spent countless hours coming
up with these records which I understand started with Dick, N1RCT.

I hope to add more to the site when I have time, but I've spent enough
time on it for now and need a break from it.

Enjoy the new RTTY Contest Rules, Results & Records pages on
rttycontesting.com!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com