[WriteLog] launcher program found

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] launcher program found
From: rtty@attbi.com (WI8W)
Date: Thu Jun 5 23:18:49 2003
Thanks for the replies.  I just downloaded the newest version of DX Telnet
kindly pointed out to me by WA9ALS,and installed it and now at the
suggestion of AA6JJ I have located my lost program.

Thanks guys.

Now to get the darn thing configured to work properly with DX Telnet,
Win-EQF and Writelog.  Man do I love fiddling with software. Sometimes (but
not often) it is more fun than DXing or RTTY contesting.  Just kidding.

Thanks again to both.

73

Thom WI8W