[WriteLog] IC756PRO and WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IC756PRO and WriteLog
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat Jun 7 10:28:31 2003
That's my exact configuration - K1NU is FB.

I use the CT-17 to hook PROII to PW-1, and the CT-17 to a COM port.  I have
a K1NU cable on the 706MKIIG to another COM port.

I am today finally biting the bullet and making an AFSK cable for the PROII
so I can see what PSK63 is all about.  I was wired for FSK and AFSK with my
previous rig, but after trying PSK31, MFSK16, Hell, and PSK31, I just hadn't
found the desire to make an AFSK cable for the new rig.  Now I guess I'll
make one so I can at least check out PSK63.  Have fun, 73 - John, WA9ALS