[WriteLog] Writel32 illigal operation

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writel32 illigal operation
From: vk3io@iinet.net.au (Ron Tremayne VK3IO)
Date: Fri Jun 13 06:31:54 2003
Hello WL experts, today I tried to use my writelog Ver. 10.22C and got the
following error message (it has been working fine of recent times, although I
did recently download upgrades from the original purchased version of 10.12E):

Writel32 error. This program has performed an illigal operation and will shut
down. On reading the details of this error, it indicates Writel32 caused an
invalid page fault in module RPCRT4.DLL at 015f:7fc0oe16.

This DLL is located in the Windows/systems folder and is an Application
Extension, which according to the date, was created when I installed the
original program.

Any clues as to what has gone wrong or how to fix the problem?