[WriteLog] Turning rotor

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Turning rotor
From: w3pt@itech.net (Bob Marzari)
Date: Sat Jun 14 19:20:48 2003
Hi, nubie here.

I can turn my M2 rotor if I use the tool bar and drop down from Radio to
Antenna to this azimuth. That is the only way.

I see that the z is underscored but have not found out how to do that from
the keyboard. Tried the usual ALT-CTRL-etc.

What is the secret?

Is it possible after I hear a callsign and a grid square to turn the rotor
to that direction? Or even if I am on HF and put a DX call in the window
have the rotor turn the antenna to that country.

I have been using DX4Win and am used to these features. Are they possible in
WriteLog?

TIA

Bob, W3PT