[WriteLog] interface to PSK 31

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] interface to PSK 31
From: n4dsl@atrs.com (Jason Armentrout - N4DSL)
Date: Sun Jun 15 22:29:37 2003
I would also be interested for other options.
The Writelog PSK program is horrible and is very hard to distinguish
signals. Digipan and Mixw have the best waterfall display by far and
is easy to pick signals out of noise. The spectrum display in
Writelog is very slow.

I would think there would be someway to interface to Winpsk engine or
Digipan, just like Writelog is interfaced to MMTTY.

Are there any other options?

Jason
N4DSL

Friday, June 6, 2003, 10:45:57 AM, you wrote:

SP> Is there a better interface to PSK 31 then using Rttyite when using
WriteLog?

SP> I am going to be using WriteLog on Field Day and would like something
easier to use then Rttrite.