[WriteLog] FW: Problem with creation of Summary sheet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FW: Problem with creation of Summary sheet
From: rwmcgwier@comcast.net (Robert McGwier)
Date: Wed Jun 18 08:24:58 2003
George:

I did contest/create summary sheet and that is
what was failing to work.  The "file not found"
came from wordpad failing to find the open
file.  Since I think the deadline for anarts
logs is today I was getting desperate.

I finally got desperate enough that I removed
the program.  That didn't work, so I removed
it again, and this time I edited the windows
registry manually to get rid of all the
data stored in W5XD and got rid of writelog.ini
in WINNT directory.

That did the trick.  Now I can create summary
sheets.  I have no idea what went wrong but
it needs fixing.

Bob